Same cabinets. New kitchen!
Refinishing kitchen cabinets is growing in popularity for many reasons. The cost of replacing brand new cabinets is soaring as the price of wood soars. Over time, paint has made leaps and bounds in performance allowing for painting cabinets to not only be a viable solution but also deliver a brand new appearance. H-Painting is helping customers achieve the results of painted kitchen cabinets at a FRACTION of the cost of new cabinets. The “average**” cost range to have cabinets painted for the first time is between $2600-$4,300. With a majority of “average kitchen” projects coming in closer to $2,900-$3600.
(**average is rather vague but for this purpose, it would be defined as the average home priced between $200,000-$275,000. More expensive homes generally have much larger kitchens and therefore prices can exceed those listed above)
- With our process, you can leave your dishes in the cabinets. No need to litter your entire home with your dishes.
- We complete your kitchen in 4-5 days! Our products are fast dry products allowing us to apply the full number of coats needed to give you lasting durability and appearance.
Our 7-Step Cabinet Painting Process
- Remove cabinet doors and drawers so they can be painted back at our shop.
- Mask/Drop kitchen of including floor, appliances, walls, and countertops as necessary.
- Clean and sand both the doors and the boxes of the cabinets.
- Surface imperfections repaired and cracks caulked as necessary.
- Apply 2 coats of primer to cabinet surfaces.
- Two finish coats applied over the two primer coats.
- Doors are installed on the 4th or 5th day of your project