At H-Painting we stand behind our work. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with our work and with H-Painting as a company. Exceeding customers’ expectations has been the main driving force behind our company’s success in the central Pennsylvania area. H-Painting is an excellent painting company because we consistently provide high quality painting services at a fair price while providing the best customer service possible. We want our customers to be happy and completely satisfied with their decision to hire H-Painting for their painting project.
H-Painting adheres to and follows only the best painting practices and standards. Even though our professional painters take all the precautionary measures to make sure our work is not defective, some defects in workmanship can happen. Such defects include peeling and chipping that expose the substrate. To protect customers against such defects in workmanship, H-Painting warranties its interior painting work for three years. H-Painting will furnish all labor and material to correct the defective condition free of charge.
H-Painting is pleased to offer its customers an exceptional three-year warranty on its home exterior painting. The warranty protects homeowners against defects in workmanship. Defects include peeling, blistering, chipping, and other defects related directly to human error in the painting application. With such a strong warranty from H-Painting you can put your mind at ease knowing that your painting project is in good hands with the best painting company in central Pennsylvania
H-Painting Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Peeling resulting from the breakdown of any underlying, older paint film.
- Peeling on any horizontal surfaces exposed to standing water such as concrete or wood porches, decks and handrails.
- Peeling, blistering, or chipping caused by:
a. Ordinary wear and tear
b. Structural defects
c. Settling or movement
d. Moisture content of the substrate
e. Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from the use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids, or gases.
- Any painting for which H-Painting did not supply the paint or other material
- Surfaces made of, or containing galvanized metal
- Cracks in drywall, plaster, or wood
- Structural nail pops
- Damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of the Contractor.
Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering, or chipping has occurred and only to the level of surface preparation described in the original estimate For the warranty to be valid:
- Customer must retain a copy of the original contract.
- Payment must have been made in full within (15) days of project completion.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY MADE BY THE CONTRACTOR AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THOSE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE CONTRACTOR TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER NAMED ON THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONTRACTOR BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGE IN EXCESS OF THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT PRICE. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE ALTERED OR EXTENDED FOR ANY PURPOSE UNLESS DONE SO IN WRITING IN A DOCUMENT EXECUTED BY ALL PARTIES TO THIS CONTRACT.
FOR WARRANTY SERVICE YOU SHOULD CONTACT H-PAINTING TO SCHEDULE AN INSPECTION BY CALLING (717) 571-7280 OR EMAILING INFO@HPAINTING.COM